Thinking of Converting Your Tub into a Shower?
Are you thinking about converting your bathtub into a shower?
Here are some reasons to consider a bath conversion from the experts at Home By Choice Solutions:
- Increased safety. If you have young children or elderly family members, a bathtub can be a dangerous place. Slips and falls are common in bathtubs, but can be prevented with a shower.
- Save water. Showers use less water than baths, so you’ll save money on your water bill and help the environment.
- Save time. A shower is quicker than a bath, so you’ll save time when getting ready in the morning or before bed.
- More space. Converting your bathtub into a shower frees up space in your bathroom for other things, like a storage cabinet or a cozy reading nook.
- Better resale value. If you’re thinking about selling your home someday, a bathtub is a big selling point. But if you don’t have one, it’s not the end of the world. Many buyers are looking for homes with showers only, so you won’t lose any value by converting your tub.
If you’re ready to take the plunge and convert your bathtub into a shower, call Home By Choice Solutions for a free Chicago bath conversion consultation at 630-984-6773. We’re a 5-star-rated bathroom remodeler serving Chicagoland, and we’re fully insured. We’ll work with you to create a shower that fits your needs and budget.